My son loves muffins as you may have read about here. I wanted to make some pumpkin muffins but I couldn’t find a recipe I loved, so I decided to modify a recipe. I only did a tweek here and there but I like that they are not messy and not an overly sugary treat.
Makes 30 muffins
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix in a large bowl all the dry ingredients.
- In small bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and oil until smooth
- Add pumpkin mixture to to dry ingredients. Do not over mix should be lumpy.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Or join me in being Thankful every Thursday and make a list of 100 things you are thankful for by the end of the month.
Find more Fall Deserts at the Holiday Food Fest!