Super Surfing Sunday
Super Surfing Sundays are all about the great posts I have seen this week. Have you seen anything great this week? Hope you will share them with me!
- Construction Party – I had to bookmark this. Even though Zane’s birthday is 5 months away I am getting excited! This year he will be so much more aware of what’s happening and it will be fun. Frustrating part is I will have no idea what he will be loving at that time so I can’t make plans yet! Trucks and construction sound like fun!
- Lego for MUJI Paper and Block Set – This is a great idea!! I hope we get to see them in the U.S. soon.
- How to Fall in Love Again – Ann write about how to make a point and love on your husband.
- How to Make a Memorable Holiday Cookie Swap – I used to host a cookie decorating party. But this was a big chore and hard to do when I had a little one to take care of. I think this year I may do this instead.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas – This is a very sweet idea. I may think of someone I would like to do this with. I may have an idea.
- Cheap Kids Stocking Stuffer or Gift – I love this, I have wanted to make crayons in the past and it didn’t know you could use silicon muffin tins. And I didn’t know Target had some in the $2.50 section. I may have to make these for the neighbor girl.
Do you post your faves on your blog for the week? Then please add your link!!