I want to start sharing some of the great and wonderful activities on the internet you can find to do with your kids. The internet is an amazing tool to help you keep your kids busy and help them learn. This is a beginning to a series I hope to bring to you every week.
I will give you five activities that you can enjoy with your kids, one for each day of the week. I will be posting them on Saturdays so that you can use the weekend to get any supplies that you may need.
Now I’m not supermom and I don’t expect you to be either, but hopefully you may try one or two of these activities with me and my kids! You don’t have to do every single one and you don’t even have to do it this week. I just hope to give a resource for some great fun!
Some weeks I may have a theme and some I may not but either way we are going to have some fun together.
- Fall Wreath Tutorial – You may have seen my Fall Wreath but this tutorial is even better you can do it with your kids! I really want to try this one with the boys.
- Autumn Window Displays – Younger children can have fun just painting the coffee filters for the leaves and you can do the rest or older kids can do the cutting and placing on the windows.
- Kid’s Fall Tree Art – I love how she broke this into multiple projects for younger ones this is a great example what you can do breaking big projects up into little steps for your little ones.
- Apple Print Notecards – Apples are in season right now and if you have never done apple prints before today is the day! So easy and so fun!
- Apple Wreaths - Another Apple Print Project. Make some extra apple prints when making the notecards, cut them out in the evening and you are ready for the next day!
If you do any of these crafts and happen to take a picture or write a blog post about it please make sure and share your link in the comments. Also don’t forget to link the original crafter! I may feature you and your blog on next weeks post!