Super Surfing Sunday
If you a long time reader you may remember Super Surfing Sundays. Well they are back! Every week make sure to come back and find some of my favorite reads fom the week! Or make it easy and subscribe to Pepper Scraps and either get them in your reader or in your email.
Let’s start link hopping!
Blogging & Social Media
- Get More Comments: How Q&A Video Can Help – I would love to do this with my readers more, so if you read this please place a random question in the comments below!
- The Best Places to Put Ads on Your Site - Have you ever wondered where the best place to post your ads on your site. Check out this great graphic Amy shares.
- FREE Content Marketing Course from Brian Clark – Only available till tomorrow so make sure you sign up!
- 14 Ways to Get More Comments on Your Blog Posts – Every blogger is looking for new ways to get more comments here is some great ideas to grow your audience!
Health & Food
- Quinoa for Breakfast Recipes – Toast quinoa to make a healthy crunchy cereal with protein!
- Parents Of Obese Children Encouraged To Begin With Their Own Weight Loss Journey – Health News – redOrbit – I have already found that after a year working on my own weight loss my boys are already showing healthy trends towards enjoying exercise.
- A revealing journey as a woman reduces weight by half – Such an inspiring story about a young woman who has lost weight and is on a journey to excepting her body! Warning: there are some partial nude photos in her gallery.
- How to Make Kid Friendly Healthy Too – a few simple tricks for your little picky eaters.
- Mirror Mirror Snow White Crown - I can’t wait to see this movie and I love that your little one (or you) can make a crown to wear to the movie.
- » The Way of the Peaceful Parent – This is a must read list of ideas on parenting and really being a loving parent.
Awesome Video of the Week
Check out the full post here: Eat Late At Night? Watch This! | Nichole Kellerman