Pepper’s Planning to Eat Apr 9 – Apr 15
This week I had a fill at the beginning of the week, which means that I was on liquids and purees for most of the week. So this week I will only be sharing a few recipes.
I hope you are enjoying these meal plans and enjoying this series. My hope is to help you with your meal planning and inspire your families meals to be simple and healthy!
I personally am on a high protein low carb diet and am a big believer in healthy fat so do not count my fat at this time. I’m eating about 300 calories per meal so most of these recipes if you stick to the serving size are 300-350 calories per meal.
These recipes may not work for you, but take a look you may be able to modify them to your needs.
- Monday: Antipasto Frittata
- Tuesday: Eat Out
- Wednesday: Easy Grilled Asparagus Frittata
- Thursday: Curried Chicken Salad
- Friday: Pepper’s Antipasto
- Saturday: Southwestern Black Bean Salad with Chicken Breast Strips
- Sunday: Grilled Chicken Strips with Greek Yogurt Dip
- Monday: Peanut & Coconut Chicken and Carrot Sesame Salad
- Tuesday: Mini Taco Salads
- Wednesday: Grilled Chicken & Pineapple Skewers made with fresh pineapple with Spicy Asparagus
- Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- Friday: Crock Pot Bacon & Cheese Chicken
- Saturday: Eat Out
- Sunday: Eat Out
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cups asparagus
- 1 cloves garlic finely chopped or put through a press
- 1/2 teaspoons Chinese chili paste
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- salt to taste
- Spray pan with olive oil cooking spray put over medium high
- Snap the woody end of asparagus off and then chop into 2 inch peices.
- Add asparagus and garlic into pan, asparagus will turn bright green in about 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle sesame oil and toss.
- Add chinese chili paste and toss till covered. Now you are ready to enjoy.