Pepper’s Planning to Eat Apr 30 – May 6
This week I had a fill at the beginning of the week, which means that I was on liquids and purees for most of the week. So this week I will only be sharing a few recipes.
I hope you are enjoying these meal plans and enjoying this series. My hope is to help you with your meal planning and inspire your families meals to be simple and healthy!
I personally am on a high protein low carb diet and am a big believer in healthy fat so do not count my fat at this time. I’m eating about 300 calories per meal so most of these recipes if you stick to the serving size are 300-350 calories per meal.
These recipes may not work for you, but take a look you may be able to modify them to your needs.
- Monday: Greek Yogurt Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Tuesday: Greek Yogurt Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Wednesday: Avocado Egg Salad (guest post by me)
- Thursday: Yummy Tuna Wrap without the Wrap
- Friday: Chicken Breast with Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip
- Saturday: Chicken Breast with Mustard Greek Yogurt Dip
- Sunday: Leftover Meatloaf
- Monday: Best Beef Dip Ever with Corn (I had a protein shake)
- Tuesday: Skinny Creamy Black Bean Chicken Soup (pureed for me)
- Wednesday: Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs with Whole Wheat Pasta for the boys
- Thursday: Blue Cheese Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
- Friday: Eat Out
- Saturday: Tacos! Happy Cinco De Mayo!
- Sunday: Cobb Salads with egg, ham, tomato, and more!