Easy Grilled Corn Frittata
Corn is in season and I’m loving getting it straight from the cob. It’s so much sweeter and tasty fresh! Today the boys and I walked to the store and we got some corn. I quickly through this recipe together it is so easy. But also amazingly tasty.
I like to grill my corn, I am even known for throwing the whole cob into a frying pan and grilling it. Today I cut the kernels off and grilled them in the frying pan.
- 1 ear of corn
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 low fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat Broiler
- Cut corn from the cob (this is a great use of corn from the night before)
- Cook corn how you like if not already cooked. I actually like grilling my corn in the pan.
- Mix cheese, corn, and egg in a bowl
- Pour into an oven safe pan
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or till starts setting up
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if you wish