As I’ve been teaching myself to cook, I have also been teaching myself how to create my own recipes. In the video above you can learn how I develop my own recipes.
If you are curious about the recipe I created in the video here it is!
Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad with Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 1 oz plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce
- 3 strawberries medium
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 2 oz deli ham
- Mix first four ingredients together and set aside
- Finely chop lettuce and add to bowl
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of blue cheese over lettuce
- Slice strawberries and place on top of salad
- Finely slice ham and put on top of strawberries
- Sprinkle remaining blue cheese
- Drizzle dressing over the top
[box type="tick" border="full" icon="none"] Servings: 1 | Calories: 213 | Fat: 25 | Carbohydrate: 27 | Fiber: 4 | Protein: 20[/box]
If you you want to learn more about eating healthy or weight loss or love healthy recipes make sure and subscribe!