Super Surfing Sunday
Okay sorry I missed last week – I hurt my finger this week and typing is a bit of a chore, so blogging has been hard. But I still wanted to share these great links with you!
Let’s start link hopping!
Blogging & Social Media
- 5 Steps to Improve Your Pinterest Profile in Five Minutes – Great tips on how to make your Pinterest profile amazing!
- What, Why, and How-To’s of Trackbacks and Pingbacks in WordPress – Learn all about trackbacks and pingbacks on your blog.
- The Blogger’s Guide To YouTube: How To Absolutely Dominate Your Niche With Video Content – Are you starting to vlog? Check out this great post.
Health & Food
- What’s Your Cup Of Tea? – 5 Miracle Teas for Fat Loss – I love learning about tea because that is my one go to drink that I can have since I cannot have carbonation. And look its a healthy choice!
- Water Hydration Plan! -I have to do this! I always struggle with getting my water in, this looks like a good way to make sure you are on the right track throughout the day.
- How to get your kids to healthy foods – Getting healthy is not just about you it’s about getting your family healthy too!
- Printable owl bookmark and card – These are so cute and would be a great thinking of you card/present!
- Ten Things I Want To Tell Teenage Girls – I’m going to have to make a boys version of this for my boys! Great advice!
- 5 Ways to Be a Happier Mom…Today – My favorite piece of advice: Say Sorry. You are the best example to your kids and admitting that you were wrong sometimes will teach them that no one is perfect and it’s okay to say sorry.