One of the best ways to build a habit is to do it for 30 days straight. That is why for July I am starting a 30 day Water Challenge.
What is the 30 Day Water Challenge?
The challenge is to drink 64 ounces every day for 30 days straight. The challenge will start on July 1st!
What if I Don’t Get My 64 Ounces One Day?
Just keep going missing out on a couple glasses one day does not mean you are not still working at building your habit. Just start again the next day.
Let’s Encourage Each Other!
- Check in throughout your day using the hash tag #64ozchallenge
- Tweet your progress during the day
- Help encourage each other
- I will be tweeting random check ins so make sure and follow me (@unicornbeauty)!
Use Pepper Scraps Facebook Page:
- Find fun water facts each day
- Have a daily check ins
- Encouraging quotes and photos
- Reminders throughout the day
Please Share the Challenge with Others
Feel free and download the banner above. Or use the button below and link it back to this page! The more who join the more fun it will be. Invite your friends so they can help you stay accountable!
Free Printable Tracking Sheet
If you would like a nice tracking sheet I created this PDF for you to print!
Water Challenge Printable
So Are You Ready for the Challenge?
Quickly sign up in the comments.
Share why you want to join, where you found the challenge and where others can connect with you (twitter, facebook, blog, and/or myfitnesspal!)