It was a busy crazy weekend filled with work, birthday parties, wedding receptions, and shopping. I chose to not do food counts just because trying to get a meal in was a battle.
At one point I was going from store to store looking for a protein bar so I could have a quick healthy lunch.
So the scale is saying not so nice stuff to me today, but I will take it with a grain of salt and watch it closer this week. I suspect it is mainly water weight. I had a pretty salty diet this weekend and very little water.
Did I meet my Goals?
- Exercise 3-5 times this week: Got 4 workouts in!
- Add my food into my diary everyday: I made it 5 days, but like I said didn’t do it this weekend.
- Drink at least 60 ounces of water each day: I did pretty good during the week making my goal about 4-5 of the days.
This Weeks Goals:
- Get in 3-5 workouts in this week ( This may include working more on my floors)
- Add all my food to my food diary everyday
- Drink at least 60 ounces of water each day
- Make our menu plan for this week!
Question of the Week:
What is your favorite healthy sweet craving buster & what is your favorite salty craving buster?
[box]This post is sponsored by Dole and hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway[/box]