Pepper’s Planning to Eat June 18-24
0 Flares 0 Flares ×
I haven’t done a “Pepper’s Planning to Eat” meal plan post in months. I just wasn’t sure if they were helping any of my readers. So please if you like this series of posts let me know on facebook or in the comments!
- Monday: Taco Frittata (Recipe coming tomorrow subscribe to not miss it!)
- Tuesday: Asian Cabbage Mango Slaw
- Wednesday: Mango Chicken Salad (Recipe coming Wednesday subscribe to not miss it!)
- Thursday: Yummy Tuna Wrap without the Wrap
- Friday: Wasabi Egg Salad
- Saturday: Chicken Breast with Mustard Greek Yogurt Dip
- Sunday: Eat out
- Monday: Copy Cat Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Burgers (with beef) with Corn
- Tuesday: Peanut & Coconut Chicken (still perfecting this recipe) on Roasted Cabbage Slices
- Wednesday: Spicy Turkey Bake (still perfecting this recipe) with Riced Cauliflower
- Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- Friday: Eat Out
- Saturday: Wedding Reception
- Sunday: Eat Out
Favorite Food Pin of the Week:
What’s on your menu this week!? I would love it if you would share a favorite recipe or suggest a recipe to try for my family!
There are affiliate links in this post, but opinions are my own.