Enchilada Chicken (Crock Pot)
I’ve been looking for a low carb enchilada recipe, but those tortillas just have too many carbs and calories for me to justify. So I decided to make my own recipe with no tortillas involved. Just yummy enchilada sauce cheese and chicken!
I made Cauliflower rice as a side dish to serve with the chicken. I was a little disappointed in the seasoning I did so I will be perfecting the recipe. I will be sharing how to make cauliflower rice soon.
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup Low Fat Mexican Cheese
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray
- Place chicken in crock pot
- Mix taco seasoning with the enchilada sauce and pour over the chicken
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4
- Just before serving sprinkle cheese over chicken and let melt
- Place chicken on plate and sprinkle with green onions