Easy Overnight Oatmeal in Disposable Cups
We are starting to build our morning routine for getting Zane off to school. Getting him off by 7:30 each morning is going to be a struggle. But one of the things I’m trying help get him a good start on his day is making sure he gets his breakfast in before leaving. I’m starting to put together some breakfasts that I can just quickly pull out of the fridge and get into him as quick as possible.
I love overnight oatmeal and even love how it looks in the canning jars that everyone is using, but with kids and too much on my too do list canning jars just aren’t practicable. So I decided to try it in disposable cups and it’s great! I can get it all set up and I can even have the boys do their “dishes” when they are done.
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 6 Tillamook Light Yogurt Cups
- 1 1/2 cups fruit of your choice
- 6 disposable cups
- press and seal plastic wrap
- Place a 1/4 cup oats, 1 yogurt, and1/4 fruit in each cup
- Mix and make sure all the oats are covered in yogurt
- Cover with press and seal plastic wrap
- Label if you wish with a sharpy
- Place in fridge at least overnight
- Can stay in fridge for 2-3 days
I had this for breakfast today and it was so good. I actually had Sour Cream Blackberry which I will be sharing the recipe tomorrow so make sure and come back!