Frozen Crepes for Quick Breakfasts
It’s the day! Zane will be going to school today and I will be sending him off with a quick and easy breakfast I made last week. Yep that’s right I made these last week and threw them in the freezer as I knew making breakfast would be really hard to fit into photos, tears, getting dressed, getting his back pack full of supplies on his back, and seeing him off on the bus. Also not to mention making sure that Zarek doesn’t have a complete melt down when he doesn’t get onto “My school bus!”
My Crepe Recipe
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablepoons butter
- 1 packet sweetner I use truvia
- cooking spray butter flavored
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender or with a hand blender
- Place in fridge and chill for at least an hour to let the bubbles settle down
- Heat your pan on medium to medium high and spray with cooking spray
- Once pan is hot pour about 1/8 of a cup of batter in center of pan and swirl to spread it thin
- Cook on one side for 1 min then flip and cook for 30 seconds
- Cool on cutting board or plate while you continue to make the rest
- These store great either in a plastic bag in the fridge or even in the freezer
Servings: 10 | Calories: 76 | Fat: 3 | Carbohydrate: 9 | Protein: 4
How to Fill The Crepes
I used Tillamook Light Yogurt and frozen berries (blueberries and blackberries).
Have a clean surface to fold your crepes on.
Spoon on about 3 to 4 tablespoons of yogurt.
Top with berries.
Fold two sides in.
Roll tight making sure all edges are tucked in.
Wrap with plastic wrap.
Place wraps flat into a freezer bag and freeze.
How to Prepare in the Morning
Pull out a few crepes place them on a microwave safe plate an heat on high for 60 seconds. Flip them over and heat for 60 more seconds. I like mine to still have a bit of frozen yogurt to them, but if you want them warm continue heating till warm.