I’m currently doing Nicole Kellerman’s 21 Day Get Moving Challenge, which I will be the first admit I’m struggling with getting the challenge into my crazy week this week.
I liked today bonus challenge so I thought I would share it with you and send the challenge your way too!
Write down 10 things you absolutely love about YOU. I love my…I love my…I love my… (think a little deeper than just your physical body)
- I love my new confidence in my self as I have challenged myself to change my weight, my health and my life.
- I love my peaches n’ cream complexion, I’m pale and proud and I never have to worry about a color not looking good on me.
- I love my funky, artistic sense of style. I love mixing colors and patterns, going a little on the outside of fashion or a little ahead of fashion. Now only if I had the money to do it like I wish.
- I love my small cute toes (you will just have to trust me on this one!)
- I love my ability to be a good listener for my friends
- I love my fast growing hair, I love that I can get funky hair cuts or short haircuts with no care because it will grow out in no time.
- I love my my artistic and computer skills. I love spending the day creating beauty on my computer or hacking away on a computer issue and puzzling it out.
- I love my freckles – I don’t know they are just a part of who I am. I love the one on my arm that is an upside down sea horse.
- I love my crafty little brain. Show me something that you want to figure out how it was made and I bet you I can figure it out or at least figure out how I can do it.
- I love my compassionate heart. God gave me a big heart that when I see others even at their worst I look at them and know their must be a story on why they are acting out the way they are. I feel sorry for them – even when they are yelling at me.
Your Answer? Now it’s your turn share 10 things!
You can either just write them here in the comments or post them on your blog and share the link in the comments. I would love to hear what you like about yourself!!