Welcome back to a new edition of A Craft A Day!
If you are new to A Craft a Day
A Craft a Day gives you five activities that you can enjoy with your kids, one for each day of the week. Most of these activities work well for preschoolers, but you may be able to adapt them for your toddler. If you want to learn more about the basics of A Craft A Day you can find them at a Craft a Day: Coming Back Soon.
I will post the crafts on Saturdays so you can use the weekend to get any supplies that you may need.
Are you Supermom?
Now I’m not supermom and I don’t expect you to be either. We don’t always get to each activity, sometimes life is just too busy.
Hopefully you may try one or two of these activities with me and my kids! You don’t have to do every single one. You don’t have to be doing preschool with your child.
I just hope to give you a resource for some great fun with your kids!
- Apple Smiles – Apple smiles are a fun and easy snack to create with your preschooler.
- Armor of God – For this project we printed out each sheet. I created a head and legs from construction paper. Zane colored the sheets, put a face on the head and helped me cut out the shield. I cut out the rest of the pieces and had him tape them all together. This was tons of fun.
- Apple Science – I cut open an apple and we counted the carpels and seed together. Every apple has 5 carpels and each carpel should have 2 seeds.
- Apple Prints – After counting I put some paint on a plant and let both boys use the apples as stamps. Zane just loved swirling the paint.
- Awesome Apple – I know another color and cut worksheet. But what was fun was we were just teaching Zane about Super Heroes and this happen to be the activity I planned for the day.
Supplies: Apples, Peanut Butter, Mini Marshmallows, Scissors, Crayons or Pens, Acrylic Paint or Finger Paint, Craft Paper
If you do any of these crafts and happen to take a picture or write a blog post about it please make sure and share your link in the comments. Also don’t forget to link the original crafter! I may feature you and your blog on the following weeks post!