Welcome to a Craft a Day. We are making our way through the alphabet this year so if you missed a you can find it here.
If you are new to A Craft a Day
A Craft a Day gives you five activities that you can enjoy with your kids, one for each day of the week. Most of these activities work well for preschoolers, but you may be able to adapt them for your toddler. If you want to learn more about the basics of A Craft A Day you can find them at a Craft a Day: Coming Back Soon.
I will post the crafts on Saturdays so you can use the weekend to get any supplies that you may need.
Are you Supermom?
Now I’m not supermom and I don’t expect you to be either. We don’t always get to each activity, sometimes life is just too busy.
Hopefully you may try one or two of these activities with me and my kids! You don’t have to do every single one. You don’t have to be doing preschool with your child.
I just hope to give you a resource for some great fun with your kids!
- Letter of the week bee – After posting this link I realized I forgot to have Zane put wings on his B, oops. We didn’t paint the letter and I used craft felt for the stripes.
- Butterfly Bounty – This is an awesome snack to have your little one help you make. Zane loved making these and Zarek loved eating them!
- Book Worms – Or maybe centipedes? This was a little harder for Zane, but with help he did great.
- Bug Jars – This is lots of fun for all ages, but also reminded how much I hat bugs. Zane also hates to touch bugs too. LOL
- Rock bugs – While playing out in the garden finding bugs, pocket a few rocks that will work for bug creating. This is a great way to get through some extra craft supplies also.
Supplies: Craft Paper, Craft Felt, Pipe Cleaner, Glue, Glitter Glue or Paint, Googly Eyes, Snack Mix, Snack Bags, Clothes Pin, Yarn, Craft Stick, Permanent Marker, Jar, Rocks, Misc Craft Supplies
If you do any of these crafts and happen to take a picture or write a blog post about it please make sure and share your link in the comments. Also don’t forget to link the original crafter! I may feature you and your blog on the following weeks post!