I want to start sharing some of the great and wonderful activities on the internet you can find to do with your kids. The internet is an amazing tool to help you keep your kids busy and help them learn. This is another fun week to join in, so I hope you will!!
I will give you five activities that you can enjoy with your kids, one for each day of the week. I will be posting them on Saturdays so that you can use the weekend to get any supplies that you may need.
Now I’m not supermom and I don’t expect you to be either, but hopefully you may try one or two of these activities with me and my kids! You don’t have to do every single one and you don’t even have to do it this week. I just hope to give a resource for some great fun!
Some weeks I may have a theme and some I may not but either way we are going to have some fun together.
This week is all about Halloween. Hope you have a fun, crafty and safe Halloween! And don’t forget to share what your little ones are going to be for halloween!!
- Pumpkin Painting – If you missed out on this fun and easy activity you have to try it. This is great for even as young as one. Just make sure the paint is non-toxic. LOL
- Hanging Spider Webs – Imagine hanging these in your windows! This may be fun to try with a little one and see what it looks like with just scribbles all over the lines.
- Pumpkin Faces – I love doing these kind of crafts – there is a little work for you beforehand but afterwards you have a great fun!
- Ghost Prints – These are cute, easy and you can hang them up with pride for Halloween!
- Tangled Pumpkins – These are fun and easy and can be used all fall.
If you do any of these crafts and happen to take a picture or write a blog post about it please make sure and share your link in the comments. Also don’t forget to link the original crafter! I may feature you and your blog on next weeks post!