Welcome back to a new edition of A Craft A Day! If you joined me last week you may have made some cute turkeys with your little ones. I know we did!
If you are new to A Craft a Day, I will give you five activities that you can enjoy with your kids, one for each day of the week. I will be posting them on Saturdays so that you can use the weekend to get any supplies that you may need.
Now I’m not supermom and I don’t expect you to be either, but hopefully you may try one or two of these activities with me and my kids! You don’t have to do every single one and you don’t even have to do it this week. I just hope to give a resource for some great fun!
Some weeks I may have a theme and some may not but either way we are going to have some fun together.
- Messy Masterpeice – This may be a little messy but looks like lots of fun and I love her idea of throwing them in the tub afterwards.
- Indian Corn Art – I’ve been wanting to start teaching Zane how to use scissors and I think this would be a great beginner project for that since it would be very forgiving.
- Little Pumpkin Turkey – Your little one can help you make the faces and then you stick in the “feathers”. Uses: Kids Centerpiece for Thanksgiving, Daycare gift, Neighbor Gift (this may be what we do) and any other ideas.
- Pressed Leaves Placemat – You can even do this with a 1 year old just lay the contact paper out and let them have fun placing the leaves.
- Super Cute Thanksgiving Hats – I know another turkey craft, your going to be having turkey’s take over your house. But they are sooo cute!
If you do any of these crafts and happen to take a picture or write a blog post about it please make sure and share your link in the comments. Also don’t forget to link the original crafter! I may feature you and your blog on next weeks post!