After a week of being sick and sick children we took a couple weeks off of our letter lessons. I hope your summer is going great and that you are having tons fun with your kiddos!
This week I will be just sharing with you 5 great crafts that are just filled with summer!
If you are new to A Craft a Day
A Craft a Day gives you five activities that you can enjoy with your kids, one for each day of the week. Most of these activities work well for preschoolers, but you may be able to adapt them for your toddler. If you want to learn more about the basics of A Craft A Day you can find them at a Craft a Day: Coming Back Soon. I will post the crafts on Saturdays so you can use the weekend to get any supplies that you may need. We are making our way through the alphabet this year so if you missed a you can find it here.
Are you Supermom?
Now I’m not supermom and I don’t expect you to be either. We don’t always get to each activity, sometimes life is just too busy. Hopefully you may try one or two of these activities with me and my kids! You don’t have to do every single one. You don’t have to be doing preschool with your child. I just hope to give you a resource for some great fun with your kids!
- Butterfly Bites – Butterflies made from doritos and chicken bites!
- Water Sponge Toys (video) – A fun way to get cool this summer?
- Recycled Bubble Wrap Travel Game – Are you going on a trip this summer? Here is a fun activity to keep your kids busy in the car.
- Scavenger Hunt – How about making a camping scavenger hunt?
- Make a Mini Marshmallow Popper – These just looked like tons of fun!
If you do any of these crafts and happen to take a picture or write a blog post about it please make sure and share your link in the comments. Also don’t forget to link the original crafter! I may feature you and your blog on the following weeks post!