This salad is nutrition packed! You get healthy fats, high fiber and 25 grams of protein! Plus it is so yummy! I love peanut sauces!
I saw the Broccoli slaw at the grocery store and I knew I had to try it. Since we do not do rice or pasta under or with our main course I thought that broccoli slaw would be a good alternative and it really is.
So if you have a lot of dishes that require being being on noodles or rice consider this low carb alternative!
This is a very easy recipe, so if you are searching for something quick to make for lunch or dinner I highly recommend it. Also if you like a little heat in your dishes add a little red pepper flakes.
- 4 cup broccoli slaw
- 12 ounces chicken breast cooked
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic minced
- Cut Chicken into 1 inch bites
- Whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic till smooth.
- Toss chicken in sauce
- Lay bed of broccoli salad and place chicken on top
Amount Per Serving