Saying good bye to the last of the crab. I’m a little sad because I have loved having something fun to create recipes with. Plus enjoying something I don’t get to eat often since my boys don’t eat crab.
I was originally going to create this recipe as a stuffed avocado, but I ended up with too much stuffing for my avocados. So instead I diced up the avocado and added it to the salad.
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 2 avocado
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon celery diced
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, lemon juice, pepper and Worcestershire sauce till smooth
- Add celery and crab. Mix till crab is broken apart and mixed well
- Cut avocado into chunks and mix in gently
- Optional: serve with cocktail sauce
[box]Amount Per Servings: 4 | Calories: 314 | Fat: 24 | Carbohydrate: 13 | Fiber: 7 | Protein: 16[/box]