Are you trying to eat low carb? Have you been grabbing tortilla wraps to eat instead of bread? Make sure you are reading the nutrition facts on your tortillas. You may be surprised you are not saving yourself as much calories or carbs as you thought.
I recommend when you are making a wrap think out side the box. Consider using deli meat, cabbage leaves or other low carb and low calorie alternatives. Deli meat is one of my favorite wrap alternatives and these Cucumber & Ham Wraps are just amazing!
This recipe is very simple and filled with flavor. Consider some other wrap fillings as well including hummus, cheese, and tomato with bacon.
Cucumber & Ham Wraps
- 2 Oz Softened Cream Cheese – Cream Cheese 1/3 Less Fat
- 1 Tbsp Kraft – Mayonaise Light
- 1 Sprig Dill Weed (Fresh) or other fresh herb
- 1 Cup Cucumber – peeled & chopped
- 9 Slices Thin Deli Ham or Turkey
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill, & cucumber in a bowl (best if chilled to let flavors mix)
- Lay down 3 rows of ham or turkey about 3 slices for each wrap
- Spoon the cucumber mix into the center of the meat and roll up
Servings: 1 | Calories: 277 | Carbs: 10 | Fat: 2 | Protein: 15