With summer starting to heat up it’s time to bring on the salads. We are lucky and have air conditioning, but even with air conditioning it is hard to justify turning on the stove. So now it’s time to start building the salads.
This egg salad would be great on bread, in wraps, on pitas, or in lettuce wraps. This quick and easy salad is filled with flavor. I hope you will enjoy it!
- 2 egg hard boiled
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash paprika
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup grapes cut in half
- 2 tablespoon carrot shredded
- Chop egg and add spices, greek yogurt and light mayonnaise
- Mix till smooth
- Place bed of spinach on plate and sprinkle with carrots and grapes
- Place egg salad on top of bed of spinach
Amount Per Serving