Dinners have to be quick and easy for me lately because getting back to school and finding our new routine has been hard. So I was very excited when Manwich asked if I would be interested in creating a recipe for them and a sponsored post.
I had never tried Manwich before so I was excited about finding something new to add to our meal plans. I loved their tangy and bold sauce and we will definitely be adding Manwich Monday Recipes to our meal plan! How about you?
One Meal Served Three Ways!
One of the great things about this meal (besides that it is low calorie and low carb) is you can make it up a few different ways depending on the tastes of your family! I made three different versions of this recipe! Check out the video below to see how.
Create Bentos for the Week
One way that I combat my busy weeks is with meals I prepare a week of lunches in a 15 minute cooking session. I found that making this up and packaging it for the week was awesome. Plus I could serve it different ways for each meal for myself. I love using my bento boxes for this and with the manwich I placed the meat in medium spot, the wraps in the large spot and the toppings in the small spot. Now I can pull them out each day and have a perfectly portioned lunch ready to eat!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1?2 can Manwich Original
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 4 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1?2 jalapeno chopped (optional)
- 8 cabbage leaves
- Brown chicken in a large skillet
- While chicken is browning chop tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno
- Toss tomato mixture together and set aside
- Pull off 8 cabbage leaves from your head of cabbage
- Once chicken is browned mix in Manwich sauce
- To serve place meat in cabbage leaves and top with tomato mixture
Amount Per Serving Calories: 207 Fat: 5 Sugar: 2 Carbohydrate: 7 Fiber: 1 Protein: 31