This is the first official freebie for February. This is nine specially designed valentines for you to print, cut and share. Your little ones can share them at school or day care. Or maybe you would like to give your friends or coworkers valentines this year. Don’t you remember how much fun that used to be!
This month I will be posting freebies for February. I will have fun things like inspirational cards, stationary, candy bar wrappers, mommy calling cards and more. If you don’t want to miss anything make sure and subscribe to my blog!
This image is for your personal use. Please do not claim them as your own creation or alter them. Thank You!
Step by Step Instructions (Print straight from your browser):
- Click the above image.
- Click the icon that says all sizes
- Click Original size
- Right click the image and select view image (firefox)
- Click on image to make sure it is full size
- Select File>Print Preview
- Play with the scale until the valentines fit into the page (this is due to it being such a high resolution picture for the best printing)
- Make sure all your printer settings are set the way you wish and print