This frittata is really like a single serve fast pumpkin pie! I have to say this has been one of my favorite sweet frittatas yet. It was amazingly light, but satisfies your craving for pumpkin pie. It is like a pumpkin pie in less than 10 minutes!
What is also amazing about this frittata is that it is only 148 calories and 12 grams of protein. This is a sweet treat that you don’t have to feel guilty about eating the whole thing!
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons milk I use 2%
- 2 tablespoon no calorie sweetner I used truvia
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat broiler, make sure shelf is in top slot
- Spray oven safe skillet with cooking spray or add oil (will add calories)
- Mix eggs, milk, tablespoon of sweetener, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice
- Pour egg mixture in pan
- Cook for about 3 minutes without stirring, the edges should start to become firm
- Take pan and place on top rack in broiler
- Broil till lightly browned on top and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes
- Optional: Serve with whip cream on top (not in nutrition info)
Amount Per Serving