Isn’t it amazing how different each kind of olive can taste? For this recipe you could use any olives you wanted or happened to have on hand. This frittata is full of flavor and has almost a pizza taste to it. Oh it would probably be amazing with a marinara dip and you have the extra calories for it!
- 3 Kalamata olives
- 5 black olives
- 5 green olives
- 2 tablespoons feta
- Preheat broiler and place rack on top slot
- Chop olives
- Spray oven safe pan with cooking spray
- Beat eggs and pour into a pan
- Sprinkle olives and feta over eggs
- Cook till set, about 3 minutes
- Place pan under broiler and cook for an additional 3 minutes or until top starts to brown.
Servings: 1 | Calories: 260 | Fat: 24 | Carbohydrate: 5 | Fiber: 0 | Protein: 16