Gorgonzola cheese, mmmm. If you are not a fan of Gorgonzola or if you only have Blue Cheese in your fridge you really can make this frittata with any cheese. But Gorgonzola has such a strong and yummy taste that really gives this frittata a punch.
If you have some zucchini in the freezer from a summer abundance from your garden this is a great way to use it.
- 1/2 ounce gorgonzola
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/4 cup zucchini sliced
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper
- Preheat broiler
- Spray small oven safe pan with non-stick spray and add garlic cook for about a minute
- Add zucchini and grill till just starting to soften
- Beat egg pour over zucchini and garlic and then sprinkle cheese on top
- Cook on stove till set – about 3-5 minutes
- Place in broiler for 3-5 minutes or till top is browned and cooked through
Amount Per Serving