It’s Frittata Friday and today this recipe goes hand in hand with my Zucchini Black Bean Salad. I took this salad to a barbecue but still ended up bringing some home, but that was perfect because it became my newest Frittata. This is another example of Leftovers Frittata, but slightly different. This shows you no matter what you have left over in your fridge it will be great for a frittata the next day and will be a completely new twist on whatever it was!
- 1 serving zucchini black bean salad
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler
- Mix together cheese, egg, and zucchini salad (reserve a pinch of parmesan to sprinkle on top)
- Spray small oven safe pan with non-stick spray pour in mixture
- Cook on stove till set – about 3-5 minutes
- Place in broiler for 3-5 minutes or till top is browned and cooked through
- Sprinkle the parmesan ontop and place back under broiler for a few seconds to melt.
[box type=”alert” icon=”none”]Servings: 1 | Calories: 247 | Fat: 14 | Carbohydrate: 14 | Fiber: 4 | Protein: 20[/box]