After the Fitbloggin Conference one of the beautiful women I met there, Nikki from Bariatric Foodie, came to stay with us. She didn’t have a room for Sunday night so we invited her to go to the beach with us and to stay the night. Luckily we didn’t have to have her sleep on the floor because the boys passed out from a long day at the beach.
On Monday I was excited that I could make lunch for her and make her one of my famous frittatas. I quickly pulled a few things out of my very empty fridge, remember I hadn’t been home for days. That is one thing I love about making frittatas you can just pull out some crazy items and make something “fancy”.
She enjoyed it and in true blogger fashion took a few photos and shared it.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning, I used my homemade version
- 1 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- Preheat broiler and place rack on top slot
- Chop tomatoes
- Spray oven safe pan with cooking spray heat to medium high
- Beat eggs, 1/2 the cheese and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning together and pour into pan
- Add tomatoes and cook till set, about 3 minutes
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese on top of frittata
- Place pan under broiler and cook for an additional 3 minutes or until top starts to brown
- While broiling frittata mix 1/2 teaspoon of taco seasoning with greek yogurt
- Serve frittata with greek yogurt mixture on top
Amount Per Serving
Linked up at: