Goals for Pepper Scraps
As you can I’m starting right off doing more video for Pepper Scraps. This video is a little rambling, but I think I hit most of the points.
- Use my phone or videos
- Don’t worry about kids in the background
- Don’t worry about a perfect house
I tried doing more challenges this year, but with so many changes in my personal life it was hard to keep up. I was not really sure if you wanted more challenges or even liked the challenges, but then I read Jeanie’s post about her SMART goals.
- Get other people/bloggers involved
- Have a challenge schedule
- Find out from you what challenges would you like to see?
I looked at my stats for the year and I’m really seeing that I don’t get very much traffic from Facebook. Even though I worked hard on growing people just are not connected on Facebook Pages. So I’m shifting my focus to Google+ & Pinterest.
- Meet new people on Google+
- Become a hangouts expert
- Redo my photos to make more Pinteresting
Goals for Pepper
Get back to Onederland (under 200lbs) & get to 170 by 12/31/2014
- Track my activity for 1 week & increase next week
- Ride bike in morning when hubby goes on walk
- Get in to get blood tests done to check vitamins
- Keep my food journal on My Fitness Pal
- Menu Plan every week (consider monthly menu planning next month)
- Keep accountable with TJ
- Join a group of bloggers on Facebook
This is as far as I have gotten with my personal goals. I keep wanting to make more, but we are looking at a big change in our lives next week. TJ will be switching to swing shift, so our lives will be turned upside down. I will need to learn how to meal plan for our new schedules, I will have to figure out what our schedules will be like.
I have 2 questions for you:
What are your goals and how can Pepper Scraps help you?
What kind of challenges would you like to participate in?
Examples: Get Moving Challenge, #64ozchallenge, 31 Days of Thanks, Food Challenge