I had never tried goat cheese until I started eating healthier. I don’t remember who introduced me to this healthy yummy cheese filled with flavor, but I have to say it is one of my favorites.
If you like a cheese that is full of flavor then you will like goat cheese. I have found that I like to buy the individually wrapped ounces from Trader Joe’s. The small 6 ounce logs tend to dry up on me as I don’t use it fast enough since I’m the only one in my house that likes goat cheese.
- 2 eggs
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- Preheat broiler
- Mix eggs & dill together
- Spray small oven safe pan with non-stick spray pour in eggs
- Crumble goat cheese over eggs
- Cook on stove till set – about 3-5 minutes
- Place in broiler for 3-5 minutes or till top is browned and cooked through
Servings | Calories: 220 | Fat: 14 | Carbohydrate: 1 | Fiber: 0 | Protein: 17