If you have missed the previous It’s In Season you have to go catch up! I love this series! Not only does it help you get more ideas on how to add fruits and veggies in your meals but it can help you save money by knowing when to buy specific produce.
It’s a One-Step Corn Kerneler! How cool is that. I think that my boys would love helping me with this!
- Delicious Cream Cheese Corn Recipe
- Crispy Corn Cake recipe
- Southwest Rice and Corn Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Tarragon Corn Recipe
- Roasted Corn with Parmesan and Lime
Corn on the Cob
- Baked Garlic Corn On The Cob Recipe
- Grilled Corn with Cotija Cheese and Bacon
- Grilling: Italian-Style Grilled Corn
- Homemade By Holman: Chipotle Chili Grilled Corn
- Roasted Corn with Cilantro Butter
Soups & Salads
- Grilled Corn Summer Salad
- Grilled Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- Summer Corn Salad Recipe
- Chinese Corn and Cabbage Soup
- Journey Kitchen: Lemony Coconut Milk and Sweet Corn Soup
- Picnic Corn-Zucchini Salad Recipe
- Dilled, Crunchy Sweet-Corn Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Black-Bean-and-Corn Stew
- Quick Quinoa & Corn Saute
- Corn-Husk-Wrapped Grilled Halibut with Charred Corn Salsa Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- Freezer Corn Recipe
- Corn & Black Bean Salsa
- Mais Con Yelo – A corn dessert!
- Microwave Corn On The Cob Recipe
Want more? Check out more corn recipes on:
A lot of the above recipes are with canned but you can easily substitute fresh!
Do you prefer canned pineapple or fresh?