If you have missed the previous It’s In Season you have to go catch up! I love this series! Not only does it help you get more ideas on how to add fruits and veggies in your meals but it can help you save money by knowing when to buy specific produce.
- Zucchini Tots
- Potato and Zucchini Salad with Dill
- Zucchini Ribbon Salad
- Serious Salads: Zucchini with Feta, Walnuts and Dill
- Stuffed Zucchini
- Grilled Zucchini and Ham Pita Panini with Basil Hummus
- Zucchini Noodles with Chicken and Tangy Peanut Sauce
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Pancakes
- Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella
- Quinoa & Zucchini Frittata
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Zucchini Hummus
- Zucchini Butter
- Zucchini Crust Pizza
- Puréed Fresh Zucchini Carrot Soup
Want more? Check out more zucchini recipes on:
A lot of the above recipes are with canned but you can easily substitute fresh!
What is your favorite way to eat/serve zucchini?