One of the tricks to keeping dips light is serve them with vegetables instead of chips and crackers. Chips and crackers are high in calories and carbs. Veggies I love to serve with dips are carrots, celery, zucchini slices, and cucumber slices.
If you are taking the dip to a friends house then offer chips and veggies for the dip.
This dip is great because you can easily split this dish into two of the Handi Foil storage containers. So you can bake one up and freeze the other for when you have to come up a dish for an unexpected party or for unexpected guests.
There is 6 servings in each of these pans.
- 2 (8.5 oz)cans artichoke hearts in water
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach thawed, well drained
- 1 (8 oz) package low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzerella
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Chop artichoke hearts smaller and combine all ingredients together well
- Spread into a small pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes stirring once
To Bake from frozen:
- Place into a small oven safe pan and freeze
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook about 40 minutes or heated through stirring once or twice
[box]Servings: 12 | Calories: 160 | Fat: 12 | Carbohydrate: 6 | Fiber: 2 | Protein: 9[/box]
[box]This post was sponsored by Handi Foil, all opinions are my own.[/box]