The other week we decided to do all salads. But the hardest part of keeping a salad light is a good light dressing. Many dressings are 100+ calories for 2 tablespoons. So while deciding to do salads I also decided to create a new light dressing to serve on my salads.
I decided I wanted to make a dressing with an Asian influence. The peanut butter does bump up the calories on this light vinaigrette, but it gives the dressing a whole new level to the flavor.
This dressing is not spicy, but you could easily add some spice to it with cayenne pepper. You could also use this as a great marinade!
Serving: 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- Add all ingredients to food processor or blender
- Blend till smooth or till water, peanut butter and oil combine
Amount Per Serving