My family and I have been sick for the last few days, so I’m catching up on the #loveme challenge. So if you are following via a reader, sorry, you will be getting a couple posts in a row.
If you have been want to join in it is never too late. If you would like to join sign up here: #LoveMe Challenge: Learn to Love You.
Day 5: A Note to my Past Me
Dear Past Me –
You may be starting your weight loss journey for your little boys, but you will be surprised what happens in the next few years and how many people it effects. It may be hard now but you are going to do it! And you are going to learn so much:
- You will find cooking really isn’t that hard, you even create your own recipes now
- You will realize that all that extra weight was really effecting your health
- You won’t really miss rice or pasta
- You will learn those processed meals you bought before are just nasty
- TJ will be joining you, the boys will learn so much about good food and exercise, and the whole family will be healthy
- You will receive letters from readers thanking you for sharing your story
- You are beautiful past & future
Love, Pepper (-70lbs)