Okay hopefully life will start getting back to normal – last week was hard. I was stressed and working more than usual. But I’m starting to get back into the swing of things. I am starting my battle with my weight again, good and strong. Yesterday I was battling some depression. I lost to eating a bit of sweets, but I did make a point and workout to try and battle it also.
Goals this week:
- Get more organized and make a better daily plan
- Workout every morning with a 5 minute workout
- Do a longer workout 3 days this week
- Start working on a Challenge for PepperScraps
- Log Calories 3 days
Breakfasts & Workouts
Because hubby is at school 3 days a week I’m cooking up one large batch of soup, stew, or chili for the week and we eat on that for those nights. Last week I did this and it worked pretty well though the third day I was a little tired of the meal. But I just added up some different toppings and that really helped.
- Monday: Cabbage Turkey Sandwich (Recipe coming soon!)
- Tuesday: Grilled Corn, Tomato, & Avocado Salad
- Wednesday: Sweet Potato Frittata (Recipe Coming Soon!)
- Thursday: Salad
- Friday: Walking Lunch
- Saturday: Sausage Dog and Sweet Potato
- Sunday: Eat Out
- Monday: Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- Tuesday: Crock Pot Broccoli Beef
- Wednesday: Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- Friday: Eat Out (Carpooling)
- Saturday: Game Night Dinner
- Sunday: (church potluck)
What’s on your menu this week!? I would love it if you would share a favorite recipe or suggest a recipe to try for my family!