Remember the Pepper’s Planning to Eat posts? Well I think I may try combining them with my Mamavation Monday posts. Menu planning is a constant struggle for me, but it is getting easier. Now that life should be getting back into a routine it should be even easier!
Is Menu Planning a Struggle for You Too?
I do have a planning system that works for me. I have even written about it hear on Pepper Scraps: How to Menu Plan in 10 Easy Steps! I try and have a day each week that I work on my menu plan and go grocery shopping. This last summer month has been so busy that one of my goals this month is to get back into the menu planning routine.
I also have an awesome tool that helps me so much! Plan to Eat is great because you get a tool that makes them just like Pinterest but for recipes. You click a bookmarklet and it enters the recipe right into your recipe book on Plan to Eat. Then you are able to drag and drop recipes on your calendar which I love because if something happens during the week I can switch around some of my meals to accommodate. If you want to learn more about Plan to Eat check out my full post about them: Pepper’s Planning to Eat.
- Monday: Apple Cheddar Fritatta
- Tuesday: Pepper’s Antipasto
- Wednesday: Faux Mac N Cheese (Recipe coming soon!)
- Thursday: Healthy Zucchini “Lunchables”
- Friday: Walking Lunch
- Saturday: Chicken Breast with Yogurt Dip
- Sunday: Eat Out
- Monday: Crock Pot Taco Chicken (made with beef) Chili
- Tuesday: Jalapeno Popper Chicken in the Crock Pot (Recipe coming soon!)
- Wednesday: Hearty Italian Style Pot Roast
- Thursday: Eat Out (Carpooling)
- Friday: Eat Out (Carpooling)
- Saturday: Breakfast for Dinner
- Sunday: Zucchini Black Bean Salad (Church Barbecue)
Favorite Food Pin of the Week:
What’s on your menu this week!? I would love it if you would share a favorite recipe or suggest a recipe to try for my family!
[box]There are affiliate links in this post, but opinions are my own.[/box]