Last year I was making some banana bread but once I had everything made up I realized I had no bread pan. (FYI,this is a very me thing to do.) So I looked through my pans and found a muffin tin and that was the beginning of my muffin madness.
I now try and keep muffins in the house at all times. I have tried dozens of recipes and even have come up with some of my own. If you are a regular reader you may have seen some of my muffin baking. Today I’m going to share with you my 5 top favorite recipes at Food.com.
- Put the Lime in the Coconut – Best muffins ever!! I use Real Lime packets and it makes them amazing!
- Berry Smash Muffins (Strawberry Muffins) – Hubby’s Favorites!
- Easy Banana Muffins – Must have to use up your old bananas!
- Erna’s Apple Pie Muffins – These are yummy, though I cut the sugar back and didn’t put the topping on because I’m trying to cut back on sugar for the boys. Still yummy!
- Oatmeal Walnut Muffins – These were so moist and yummy and they are fun to make with the instant flavored oatmeal too!
Have you tried making muffins? Have a recipe you want to share?