It’s time to pull out the grill and start doing some outdoor cooking. Well for most people – I actually tend to do grilling on my George Foreman. I’m just not good with fire and my husband tends to be better on the grill than me. But I promise this recipe is great off the indoor grill so I know it will be amazing on an outdoor grill.
This recipe can also be kid friendly – just leave out the Chili Garlic Sauce if your kids don’t like spicy. You could even give them no sugar added jam or jelly for a dipping sauce and call it Peanut Butter & Jelly Chicken!
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons Chili Garlic Sauce (optional)
- 16 ounces chicken tenderloins
- Mix all the ingredients (except the chicken) till smooth (reserve some sauce for dipping)
- Slice chicken into 2 inch chunks
- Place chicken and sauce in ziploc bag and marinate at least 1 hour or overnight
- Place chicken on skewers and grill till cooked through
- Serve with reserved dipping sauce
Servings: 4 | Calories: 211 | Fat: 9 | Carbohydrate: 5 | Fiber: 1 | Protein: 27