This week I had a fill at the beginning of the week, which means that I was on liquids and purees for most of the week. So this week I will only be sharing a few recipes.
I hope you are enjoying these meal plans and enjoying this series. My hope is to help you with your meal planning and inspire your families meals to be simple and healthy!
I personally am on a high protein low carb diet and am a big believer in healthy fat so do not count my fat at this time. I’m eating about 300 calories per meal so most of these recipes if you stick to the serving size are 300-350 calories per meal.
These recipes may not work for you, but take a look you may be able to modify them to your needs.
- Monday: Quinoa & Zucchini Frittata
- Tuesday: Open Faced Crab Melt
- Wednesday: Cannellini Tuna Salad
- Thursday: Mexican Avocado Chicken Salad
- Friday: Yummy Tuna Wraps without the wrap
- Saturday: Grilled Corn, Avocado, Tomato Salad with Lunch Meat
- Sunday: Eat Out
- Monday: Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme on Chicken
- Tuesday: Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Wednesday: Blue Cheese Meat Loaf
- Thursday: Apple Turkey Meatballs
- Friday: Eat Out
- Saturday: Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Turkey Burgers
- Sunday: Low Carb Chicken Lasagna
Motivational Pin of the Week
What’s on your menu this week!? I would love it if you would share a favorite recipe or suggest a recipe to try for my family!
[box]There are affiliate links in this post, but opinions are my own.[/box]