Sorry I missed last week, my hubby was starting vacation this week and I was working super hard on Uniquehorn Designs. My meal plan got away from me even with Plan to Eat. Grrr. But onto a new week. I’m hoping that we will stick to our meal plan even though hubby is off, but we will see. I know that I am more likely to stick to it with my meal plan all written out.
I hope you are enjoying these meal plans and enjoying this series. My hope is to help you with your meal planning and inspire your families meals to be simple and healthy!
I personally am on a high protein low carb diet and am a big believer in healthy fat so do not count my fat at this time. I’m eating about 300 calories per meal so most of these recipes if you stick to the serving size are 300-350 calories per meal.
These recipes may not work for you, but take a look you may be able to modify them to your needs.
- Monday: Asparagus Frittata
- Tuesday: White Beans and Cabbage
- Wednesday: Cucumber Sandwich Filling with Deli Meat Roll Ups
- Thursday: White Bean and Cabbage Leftovers
- Friday: Egg Salad
- Saturday: Chicken Breasts with Greek Yogurt Dip
- Sunday: Pepper’s Easy Antipasto
- Tuesday: Turkey Apple Meatballs & Spicy Asparagus
- Wednesday: Bacon Wrapped Turkey Burgers
- Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili with Cucumber Lime Salad
- Friday: Blue Cheese Meat Loaf with Mock Caesar Salad
- Saturday: Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Sunday: Chicken Pot Pie Skinny-fied!
What’s on your menu this week!? I would love it if you would share a favorite recipe or suggest a recipe to try for my family!
[box]There are affiliate links in this post, but opinions are my own.[/box]