This week is going to be really crazy with tons of work, the end of the month always is. This weeks meal plan I’m doing all protein shakes or smoothies for my lunches. I may even make shakes or smoothies ahead of time.
I love sharing my meals of the week with my YouTube followers (you should become one) and I thought I should be sharing them with the Pepper Scraps readers as well! I’m still getting back into the habit of capturing my meals of the week, so this isn’t my best video. But I wanted to start getting back into the habit and wanted to start sharing.
Recipes from last Week
Next Week’s Meal Plan
I may also share my meal plans for the next week as well. Meal planning is where I struggle the most, but I’m hoping sharing with you will help me stay on track with it. We will see!
- Monday: Green Chocolate Protein Shake
- Wednesday: Spicy Avocado Egg Salad
- Thursday: Mexican Mocha Protein Shake
- Friday: Chocolate Berry Protein Shake
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Enchilada Meatballs in the Crock Pot
- Monday: Tuna Melt
- Tuesday: Wedge Salad
- Wednesday: Sesame Edamame
- Thursday: Bacon & Egg Crepes
- Friday: Salad Wedge Salad
- Saturday: Eating Out
- Sunday: Southwest Chicken Lettuce Wraps
What do I use to plan my meals?
I love using Plan to Eat for my menu planning. They have a great drag and drop calendar that you can use. You can store all your recipes right there. Try them out for Free (aff link)