I love sharing my meals of the week with my YouTube followers (you should become one) and I thought I should be sharing them with the Pepper Scraps readers as well! I’m still getting back into the habit of capturing my meals of the week, so this isn’t my best video. But I wanted to start getting back into the habit and wanted to start sharing.
Recipes from this Week
Next Week’s Meal Plan
I may also share my meal plans for the next week as well. Meal planning is where I struggle the most, but I’m hoping sharing with you will help me stay on track with it. We will see!
- Monday: Store Made Salad
- Tuesday: Zucchini Pizza Boats
- Wednesday: Salad
- Thursday: Leftovers & Salad
- Friday: Salad
- Saturday: Easiest Spicy Avocado Egg Salad (Recipe to Come)
- Sunday: Mexican Meatloaf
- Monday: Smoked Salmon Salad (Recipe to Come)
- Tuesday: Meatball Salad
- Wednesday: Spaghetti Squash with Peanut Sauce (Video)
- Thursday: Salad
- Friday: Zucchini Pizza Boats
- Saturday: Eating Out
- Sunday: Enchilada Chicken
What do I use to plan my meals?
I love using Plan to Eat for my menu planning. They have a great drag and drop calendar that you can use. You can store all your recipes right there. Try them out for Free (aff link)