Sorry that this month’s PSD Makeover is a little late. I decided to close the original blog this design was on and move it to Pepper Scraps.
This month’s lucky redesign is Jules from Big Girl Bombshell.
- A very basic layout and easy to follow
- Great blog name and tagline
- Social media is easy to find and follow
- Site is just a little too white and has nothing that makes it unique
- When I originally did the redesign she did not have a logo
- Menu is on two lines and hard to follow
Create a logo too play off the great title and create a color scheme.
Truncate the menu and make it easier to follow.
Tie in the social media icons to the theme to create more of a style for the blog.
Create a better call to action for signing up for her newsletter or email feed.
Create a place to talk more about the blogger to give more of a personal feeling to the blog.
I’m always happy to help with questions so feel free and ask here in the comments or email me at (unicornbeauty (@) gmail.com)