Click sent me a canister of their Click Espresso Protein Powder and a couple packets of the Vanilla Latte to try out, review, and use in some recipes for you.
Tis the season for the Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I’ve been seeing them everywhere and I’ve had this recipe planned since the beginning of August. I’ve been so excited to share it with you!
Unlike the lattes these bites have the pumpkin taste also. I am always disappointed when I remember that the lattes are really only pumpkin spice flavored. I love pumpkin!
These little bites are like bites of pumpkin pie but packed with energy and protein! They are just awesome!
I did try making these with oats on the outside and without. But after letting them set I recommend putting the oats on the outside. The ones without the oats were okay, but the oats really hold in the moisture of the bites.
After making them and having them set up I popped them into a container and refrigerated them. I grab one or two for a snack when I’m busy or just want something super yummy.
Click Espresso Protein Drink Review
I have to say that I love this protein powder! I love having protein frappes, one of my favorite orders from coffee shops! But now that I’m working at home I don’t get to go to coffee shops very often. With Click I can make my own yummy protein frappes. I just add a cup of milk, two scoops of Click, and lots of ice!
Easy, fast, and an awesome breakfast. Click Protein has 120 calories and 15 grams of protein in two scoops (they have small scoops).
Oh and Click is offering to send one lucky winner from Pepper Scraps there own canister of Click Protein! So make sure and enter below.
Serves: 16 Bites
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 scoops Click Vanilla Latte Protein Powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (100 calories)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup calorie free sweetner 1/2 cup if you like sweet
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats for rolling
- Add 1 1/2 cups oats, protein powders, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and sweetner in food processor
- Process till smooth – you may need to stir between pulses
- Spoon out 16 balls and roll balls in oats to cover
- Place on cookie sheet and sprinkle with a little more pumpkin spice if you wish
- Place in fridge for at least a few hours to set
Amount Per Serving