Are you looking for something quick and easy to make for dinner? You can’t get any easier than this. Basically you are going to through everything in the crock pot and do a little prep before dinner and you are ready eat.
To top off how easy and yummy this turns out you end up with a very healthy dinner. This soup is low in carbs and calories and high in protein!
Creamy Black Bean Chicken Soup
- 16 ozs Chicken Breast Boneless Skinless
- 1 can Black Beans Drained and Rinsed (about 15oz)
- 1 jar Salsa 16 oz
- 1 package Low Fat Cream Cheese
- Cilantro Optional
- Place chicken breasts into crock pot
- Add can of black beans and jar of salsa
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked
- 1/2 hour before serving shred chicken and place cream cheese on top to melt
- Before serving mix everything together, top with cilantro if you wish.
Servings: 6 Calories: 263 Fat: 12 Carbohydrate: 17 Fiber: 5 Protein: 24
Check out the updated recipe: